Charges, Course Fees and Availability of Places
Multi-Agency Training is currently free to organisations that contribute to the work of the Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board, organisations with charitable status and voluntary / community organisations.
Organisations who do not contribute to the work of the LSCB will be expected to pay a fee per person, per day. Consideration to waive training charges may be made in exceptional circumstances. The waiving of any training charge is subject to agreement by the LSCB Chair or LSCB Business Manager.
LSCB Course Fees:
- All training courses (Including Working Together)
- Partner agencies contributing to the LSCB – No Charge
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups – No Charge
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100 PER DAY.
- *Working Together Update and Learning from Review £50 per day
Cancellation Fees / Non Attendance Fees:
Failure to inform of cancellation of a booked place at least five full working days before delivery of a course will result in a late cancellation fee being incurred.
Delegates who fail to attend a course without reasonable cause will incur a non-attendance charge. Late cancellation fees / non-attendance charges will be invoiced as follows:
All training courses (including Working Together)
- Statutory Agencies - £100 PER DAY
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups - £50 Per Day
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100
HOW DO I BOOK ONTO A COURSE?
Any Practitioner wishing to attend an LSCB courses must register with the Liverpool Early Help Directory. Individuals can then book themselves directly onto courses.
HOWEVER – PLEASE NOTE.
LSCB COURSES BOOKINGS WILL BE MANAGED BY THE LSCB TEAM.
Multi Agency – No more than four people from each sector will be permitted to book onto each session.
(LSCB reserves the right to monitor and withdraw bookings if required, to ensure that the audience remains multi agency).