Charges, Course Fees and Availability of Places
Multi-Agency Training is currently free to organisations that contribute to the work of the Liverpool Safeguarding Children Partnership, organisations with charitable status and voluntary / community organisations.
LSCP Course Fees: Currently under review
- All training courses (Including Working Together)
- Partner agencies contributing to the LSCP – No Charge
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups – No Charge
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100 PER DAY.
- *Working Together Update and Learning from Review £50 per day
Cancellation Fees / Non Attendance Fees: Currently under review
Failure to inform of cancellation of a booked place at least five full working days before delivery of a course will result in a late cancellation fee being incurred.
Delegates who fail to attend a course without reasonable cause will incur a non-attendance charge. Late cancellation fees / non-attendance charges will be invoiced as follows:
All training courses (including Working Together)
- Statutory Agencies - £100 PER DAY
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups - £50 Per Day
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100
HOW DO I BOOK ONTO A COURSE?
Any Practitioner wishing to attend an LSCP courses must register with the Liverpool Early Help Directory. Individuals can then book themselves directly onto courses.
HOWEVER – PLEASE NOTE. LSCP COURSES BOOKINGS WILL BE MANAGED BY THE LSCP TEAM.
Multi Agency – No more than four people from each sector will be permitted to book onto each session.
(LSCP reserves the right to monitor and withdraw bookings if required, to ensure that the audience remains multi agency).